It’s been a year of uncertainty, worry and confusion, but we can now finally see exactly how Christmas is going to look for us all in 2020.
Families WILL be able to get together in small bubbles to celebrate December 25, and we WILL be able to have our traditional Christmas Day feast – albeit under controlled circumstances.
Here at G.N. Badley & Sons, we are pulling out all the stops to make sure we can serve up whatever you require to make it a special family feast.
Our Christmas order service is now open, until December 13 – and you can either book a slot to collect your meat from our store under Covid-safe circumstances, or if you prefer, we can deliver it right to your doorstep.
Here’s how it all works:
- We’ve set up a special website for Christmas bookings where you can place your order in a quick and easy fashion - see christmas.badleysbutchers.co.uk
- You can either select from our bespoke festive menu, or try one of our mouthwatering Christmas meat hampers
- You only need to pay a £25 deposit now – the balance can be paid later
- You can click and collect your order in store by reserving one of our Covid-safe 15-minute slots
- Or you can select local delivery – we serve most of the TF postcodes
- If you’re further away, speak to us about our national delivery service – we may still be able to get to you
If you've already placed your order, but would like to change it in light of the latest Government announcements over family gatherings, don't worry - we can make any amendments for you, right up to our December 13 closing date. Just get in touch and let us know.
Remember to keep a lookout on our Facebook page for all the latest updates. You can send us a message through Facebook too if you’d like a call back, or want to chat about your order in more detail.
Our team is here to make your Christmas as tasty and stress-free as possible. We look forward to hearing from you soon.
It’s clear that our economy will have to endure a lot more pain over the coming months – so it’s more important than ever to support local businesses in the run-up to Christmas.
Like ourselves, many small independent traders use a network of local suppliers – so by giving us your custom, you are not only helping the stores themselves to survive, you are also securing jobs in their local supply chain too.
The knock-on effect can be truly life-saving for many hard-working people.
Before we go, one final reminder . . . don’t forget you only have until Sunday November 29 to nominate someone you know to win a FREE Christmas meat hamper.
Submit your nominations at https://christmas.badleysbutchers.co.uk/pages/win We’ll be announcing the winner next week.
We know Christmas is going to be tricky for lots of people this year . . . so if there are ways in which we can help to make things that little bit easier, please don’t hesitate to let us know.