Happy New Year and Welcome to 2020 from everyone at G. N. Badley & Sons.
Before we start to look into 2020, lets have a look back at 2019 - which was undoubtably a channelling year for the UK retail sector, with footfall dwindling and more and more people shopping online.
With thanks to loyal customers we have had a good year making sure you get quality meat:
- We celebrated National Butchers Week
- Had a Brexit themed sausage competition
- Another sell out Christmas trade
But we think with 2019, being the end of the decade we would pick some highlights of this decade:
- We celebrated 40 years in business!
- Launched our first online store
- A new loyalty scheme for our customers
- Expanded our homemade sausage range
- Grew stronger through the horse meat scandal
And so much more - too much to list!
So after this amazing decade of business - what will you see in 2020?
We have been discussing... we think the main thing is to promise our loyal customers the same service and quality they have always know in our 44 years of business - but also:
- A refreshed online store, for nationwide delivery, and click and collect!
- Watching the pennies - we know money is tight so we will continue with our special offers and deals, like the very popular 3 packs for £10 butchers basics
- We will be in touch more often with a monthly newsletter - letting you know the deals and new products
But, as a customer of G. N. Badley & Sons - you know there will so much more as the year goes on.
Finally, we would like to thank all our customers and suppliers for their continued support in 2019 and all the way back to 1976 - and we look forward to serving you in the new decade 2020 - Happy New Year!
Remember our festive opening hours, we are closed until Saturday 4th Jan at 8am.