To all our customers past, present and future:
These are challenging times, and it fills my heart with warmth to see the overwhelming support which has been shown by our customers and local community throughout 2020.
With another national lockdown now on its way - albeit slightly different to the first one - we ask you that you only buy what you need, to help us keep on top of stock control.
Rest assured we will be remaining open, and will work around the clock to ensure we can get the quality stock that you all love, as well as ensuring we are Covid-safe.
We ask that, from 5th November, you follow the Government guidelines of ‘stay at home’ wherever possible, and we will support you in this by offering our local delivery service to TF postcodes - and also a collection service too.
Visiting us in-store
If you continue to visit us in-store, a reminder of the following rules – which are already in place to keep us all safe:
- Only 2 customers allowed in store at any time
- Only 1 person per household allowed in store (unless for example your child cannot be left alone – but only up to the maximum of 2 people in-store)
- Face coverings must be worn at all times (unless you are exempt through Government guidelines)
- Sanitise your hands on entry, before touching any items (hand sanitiser bottles are on the counter as you enter)
- Be aware of our opening hours
- Monday 9am-1pm
- Tuesday 9am-3pm
- Wednesday 9am-3pm
- Thursday 9am-3pm
- Friday 9am-5pm
- Saturday 9am-3pm
Ordering for delivery or collection
If you wish to place an order for collection or delivery, in the first instance please try to order online at badleysbutchers.co.uk.
If you are unable to shop online, you can order through Facebook messenger, email or phone. But please remember the following guidance:
- All orders need to be placed minimum of 2 days before intended delivery/collection
- All orders are pre-paid by card to eliminate contact
- If collecting, you adhere to the in-store guidance above
All of the team at G. N. Badley & Sons are committed to serving the people of Telford, and as we said at the start of the March lockdown, we are ‘helping to feed Telford’.
As a loyal customer, we hope you know that we will go above and beyond for you all.
As well as your own meat supplies, we are now giving you chance to also order for friend and family deliveries in Telford or further afield (courier charges apply) – simply drop us a message if you want a meaty package sending to a loved one to brighten their day, or make sure they are OK!
You have probably already seen this through our emails and social media, but our Christmas order system is now live.
We know it’s hard to predict what you need to order under the circumstances, but we will ensure you all have a wonderfully meaty Christmas. For more information and to access the ordering system visit christmas.badleysbutchers.co.uk
Finally, thank you all for your support, which we never take for granted. We hope to see you in-store or virtually through email or online order soon. We will come through this stronger and prove why Telford is great.
Simon Badley, Director and CEO