We’ve been working hard to adapt our product range and customer service over the past few weeks, in response to these unprecedented times.
With things slowly settling down into the new ‘normal’ we are all operating in right now, we wanted to keep you updated about some of our latest initiatives.
Here’s a quick summary:
DELIVERY SERVICE: This is now up and running, with priority to over 70s, key workers and vulnerable people. The service is currently available to the following postcodes: TF1, TF2, TF3, TF4, TF5, plus some parts of TF10 and TF11. There is a flat rate £5 charge on all deliveries. If you’re outside these zones but have a large order, we may still be able to help. We’re taking orders by phone, email, and facebook.
ESSENTIAL MEAT PACK: It’s packed full of our classic kitchen basics for £30 and can be either collected in-store, or delivered to the vulnerable, key workers and people self-isolating for a £5 delivery charge. You can order online, by calling 01952 453377, firstname.lastname@example.org or through facebook and messenger.
OPENING HOURS: For the time being, we are going to be open from 9am-1pm on a Monday, 9am-3pm on Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday, Saturday, and 9am-5pm on a Friday. We’re keen to hear from customers about how convenient this is proving to be – so let us know if you feel it may help to open earlier, or stay open later.
NEW PRODUCTS: Have you checked out our new cheese wraps, and steak bakes? We’re conscious that it’s become harder than usual to pick up hot food snacks on the go, so this is a range which will probably grow even further over the coming days. Have you got any other suggestions you’d like us to add to our repertoire?
It’s never been more important to ensure we are supplying the right kind of products, in the most convenient of ways, to all of our customers. So please do let us know if you think of anything else you feel we could be doing to help.
We love to see pictures of the meals you are cooking up with our meat, or any suggested recipes and top tips that we can share with our customers, and followers.
Thanks to everyone who has already been kind enough to leave testimonials on our facebook page, and helped us to maintain our maximum 5/5 rating. Comments like these are really appreciated:
- “The customer service at this wonderful butchers is second to none! As a brand new customer, they couldn’t help enough and I was really impressed with the service and the exceptional quality of the meat we had. Best butcher in Telford!” – Charlotte Scarlet
- “Absolutely beautiful meat. The shop is sparkling clean and the staff are so friendly and knowledgeable” – Megan Elizabeth
- “They are a friendly local business with high quality produce. I can't recommend them highly enough - please support your local businesses" – Scott Chilton
- “Your service and always smiling through this adversity is testament to you” – Tim Stewart
- “Thanks for all you're doing for us during this very difficult time and still serving with a smile even though you guys must be shattered. Thank you Kay and the team for going the extra mile” – Ann Bache
- “Best butchers in Telford…” – Helen and Bill Cooper
Thank you once again for your support and understanding over the past few weeks. It means a lot to us.
Stay safe, and we hope to see or speak with you soon.